Top 10 Reasons to Love this Gem!
1. Spacious, attractive single level home on golf course. Lots of Light.
2. Inviting patio, with overhead trellis, & large grassy yard faces south for lots of light & look out on golf course. Enclosed front yard.
3. Large open living room with vaulted ceiling, Saltillo tile floor, fireplace, & lots of light. French doors open to patio and large yard.
4. Dining area off living room with vaulted ceiling & big windows to nature view.
5. Large kitchen with Corian-type counters, tile floor, & lots of cabinet space. Informal eating area off kitchen with bay window & beautiful built-ins.
6. Spacious master bedroom, with two closets, opens to attractive backyard. Master bath has 2 sinks, tile counters, bathtub/shower, & third closet.
7. Lots of bedrooms. Two more bedrooms down hallway, one with private entry through sliding doors. Second bath in hallway with Jacuzzi-type bathtub. Fourth bedroom off kitchen with plantation shutters & its own full bath.
8. Office/study or 5th bedroom off living room.
9. Two-car garage. Newer furnace.
10. Superb location in desirable San Elijo Hills. Close to park, golf, walking trails, shops, restaurant, & schools.